The BRCA have announced the calendar of events for the 2012/13 National Championship for 1/12 scale electric cars. As usual, the Championships will be contested over 6 indoor rounds on carpet, with each drivers best 4 scores counting towards their final placing in the series. During the season we will visit many of the established venues, but also a couple of new ones.
The racing format has been re evaluated with the hope of attracting more younger and less experienced drivers to the series by offering classes for slower motors and simpler cars as well as retaining the classic open modified class for those who wish to race it. Drivers from overseas are invited to race with us, as are UK based competitors of all ages and experience levels.
- October 13th/14th Teesside
- November 17th/18th Chesterfield
- December 8th/9th Tamworth
- February 16th/17th Plymouth
- March 16th/17th Stafford
- April 20th/21st Tonbridge
There will be no National Championship round on the usual January date due to a prestigious invitational race event being hosted by the BRCA at the AutoSport International Racing Car Show. Several manufacturers have already been contacted.
- Saturdays: 1/12th Scale Stock, 1/12th Scale 17.5 and GT12
- Sundays: 1/12th Scale Open Modified, 1/12th Scale Sport and GT12